Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Help Find Flirt!

Update:
Still no news on the whereabouts of Flirt. Tracey has created a Facebook page for people to keep up with current information:
FIND FLIRT
Please stop in and share the information around! Help bring Flirt home!
~MM


Tracey from Mustang U brought home a beautiful filly recently from the BLM holding facility- unfortunately she broke through the fence and is now running loose somewhere in NW Washington. Please spread the word and help Tracey bring Flirt home!!!

If you have seen any sign of this filly, leave a comment and I'll get you in touch with Tracey. Thanks everyone.


8 comments:

cindy d said...

I live in Wyoming but I know a gazillion dog show people in Wyoming. I will post on FB

Cindy Durham said...

Sorry I meant Washington, not Wyoming.

C-ingspots said...

Oh no, I hope they find her before she gets hurt or something. There's a lot of open country there.

cindyd said...

Any word on if they have found her?

Paint Girl said...

I am so heart broken for Tracey! I can't even imagine what she is going through!!
I have thought a lot about what would happen if my newest Mustang filly got out.... She is not gentled yet and totally uncatchable. It is something that terrifies me and I so worry for Tracey and Flirt!
I only live an hour from Tracey and have offered her my help. She still has not been sighted, absolutely nothing. I can't believe that not one person (besides the kids on Tues) has spotted her! I was sure that she would go where some horses are because there are a lot of horses in her area!! Hoping and praying that she is found asap and is safely brought home!!

fernvalley01 said...

I have shared it as well, sure hope she finds her, how scary and heartbreaking

Strawberry Lane said...

So sorry! Have they notified "NetPosse.com"? Might be of some help.

Tracey said...

Hey, lady!!! Update :) Found!